Costa Rica Immigration & Law Office of Meléndez and Bonilla in San Jose
- Posted on in Financial
Law Office of Meléndez and Bonilla in San Jose, Costa Rica
The Law office of Meléndez and BonillaFirm have been assisting investors, retirees and foreign businesses with permanent residence for low cost living in Costa Rica. Costa Rica living is a wonderful experience.
All commercial matters and the areas of legislation that relate to your company: Labor, Administrative rights, Registrar, Tributary, and Traffic; also, Notary Services for the legalization of any legal instrument, consulting for legal actions and contracts, the emission of certifications, title searches and the inscription steps to register property and titles are also available.
Business laws, rules, and regulations
- Since this is our specialty, we offer legal advise in all areas that concern or affect your company, and all aspects of the law that involve commercial activity:
- The formation of companies, private and public
- Power of attorney, general and specific
- Certification of company powers (Personerías)
- Trade marks and commercial names
- Public notary documents (Escrituras)
- Leases and rent contracts
- Loans and mortgages
- Operating permission for affiliated companies or foreign branches
- Collections by legal process
- Study and correction of contracts
- Preparation and professional formulation of internal work regulations
- Demands or defense of a labor demand
- Workman Benefits and Labor Rights
- Administrative recruiting (within the country )
- Imports and exports
- Motor vehicle license plates (all of the laws that relate to vehicles )
Immigration and Residency Services
The first step we offer with our services is to obtain immigration permissions for all of the investors and/or foreign workers that the company may need.
We also offer legal representation and services, in case your company may become involved in penal matters beyond its control. Swindle, robbery, theft, fraudulent administration, undue retention, labor, and other problems of this type are where you would then require legal representation.
Follow on social pages: